Citizen's intensely aggro anti-vaxx rant at San Diego Board of Supervisors meeting gets a heavy metal soundtrack and it's perfect

Originally published at: Citizen's intensely aggro anti-vaxx rant at San Diego Board of Supervisors meeting gets a heavy metal soundtrack and it's perfect | Boing Boing

7 Likes

guitar shredding GIF

14 Likes

Anti-vaxxers, fucking muppets; the lot of them.

11 Likes

Will Ferrell Chill GIF

Dammit, people! It’s just a simple shot!

14 Likes

“Sir, your time has expired,” is such a great end.

23 Likes

That might be the best one yet. It’s the only way I can stand to listen to the anti-vax wingnuts for more than thirty seconds.

10 Likes

That honestly… was super damn good.

13 Likes

I seriously felt like I was watching the Act 1 pre-intermission finale from “COVID-19: A Rock Opera.” The irony that this guy’s song could be on Broadway if assholes like him didn’t make Broadway such a fucking biohazard*.

*I mean, in a general sense of his contribution to spread and misinformation, not that I think this specific guy is chilling at TKTS every afternoon…

7 Likes

Agreed! The costume change was a nice touch.

2 Likes

He seems nice.

7 Likes

Unfortunately, while the piano operettas created for ranting wingnuts make those people look foolish, this metal treatment kinda makes this guy look heroic to a certain demographic. I know folks who would un-ironically post this on their social mediums.

6 Likes

When they make the follow-up video of him ranting from the ICU unit while hooked up to a ventilator, I hope they include that “Sir, your time is expired” bit at the end again just before they pan to the flatline.

14 Likes

Matt’s from Ocean Beach. Things are, uh…different there…

6 Likes

Get a hair lift!

4 Likes

One thing I’ve noticed with all these anti-vaxxers is how they always sound out of breath. Like they have legit breathing issues. But then again, it could be from all the screaming.

Shocked GIF

4 Likes

BTW, this guy (the dirtbag at the meeting) is nothing but a huckster trying to get more traffic to sell his shitty merch. He’s a pathetic OB troll who’s never worked a day in his life…

3 Likes

“Sir, your time has expired” delivered in a bored, I’ve listened too much of this crap, voice, really cracked me up.

6 Likes

Okay, we now need to see a clip of the antivaxxer listening to this, for the first time.

1 Like

Kind of a “Metallica - One” sort of video I’m hoping…

1 Like

Man, this is sooooooo white people with dreadlocks.

2 Likes