Watch an Anti-vaxxer perform her special holiday routine at a San Diego County Board of Supervisors meeting

Originally published at: Watch an Anti-vaxxer perform her special holiday routine at a San Diego County Board of Supervisors meeting | Boing Boing

27 Likes

She’s apparently really proud of this clever routine. Someone should break the sad news to her that she’s deluded about her singing abilities, among all the other things she is deluded about.

21 Likes

I was expecting a lot worse.

3 Likes

Attention-seeking behaviour isn’t welcome in a public hearing even without the science denial and conspiracism.

17 Likes

Palate cleanser:

13 Likes

Needs more Sandman (not the Neil Gaiman kind).

7 Likes

neil-gaiman-not-kidding

9 Likes

Watch an Anti-vaxxer perform her special holiday routine

tenor

28 Likes

Yeah, they’ve stained that as well:

23 Likes

Why do so many people feel it’s somehow appropriate to behave like it’s a $@%#$^ high school talent show at meetings like this? Just because you’re allowed in and are allowed to comment doesn’t mean anything goes. Decorum? Anyone?

6 Likes

More like “We’re not gonna make it”

5 Likes

This is why I’m still freaked out about crossing the border and riding the MTS when I need to go to San Diego for essential things like my mail. Almost two years of this bullshit now.

3 Likes

Well at least she butchered a song I personally detest. Did you see at the end though when she forgot her lines and started on the original lyrics before cuttinng it off.

2 Likes

Her attempt at melisma was something else

1 Like

She held off for an entire minute before mentioning horse dewormer.

5 Likes

Saw this today at a local shop. A clothing shop, ironically enough.

12 Likes

4 Likes

I’ve got one for that too

2 Likes

It’s always hard to imagine these people have any other existence but being a kook. Later, she mentions she has children, and then it so hard to imagine these people raising a child sensibly and ethically.

4 Likes