Watch these "freedom" defenders bully masked families walking to school in Beverly Hills

Originally published at: Watch these "freedom" defenders bully masked families walking to school in Beverly Hills | Boing Boing

9 Likes
34 Likes

Every time I see shit like this I wonder why more of these idiots don’t get tased or maced. You can disgrace yourself all yuo want on social media or at a town hall meeting, but if you get up in my kid’s face like this, you’re going to the hospital.

45 Likes

Christ, what assholes.

29 Likes

I’ve been wondering when a bunch of people will finally get ticked off enough by those folks and they start chasing after them while swinging around socks full of nickels.

29 Likes

"Let’s show up here and show them it’s not [a fun and safe photo opportunity with parents and kids].

If you think that you are bolstering your cause, any cause, by terrorizing small children . . .

ccvzrbwha9tx

45 Likes

Disinformation researchers believe that groups like Bagheri’s are beginning to mimic the actions of other extremist groups.

Mimicing and cross-pollinating with. Proud Boys from Bakersfield drive down to west L.A. to push white supremacy under the guise of anti-vaxx protests. Also, for whatever reason the umbrella conspiracy of Q-nuttery is particularly widespread in Beverly Hills.

30 Likes
  • Does she have a permit for this event?
  • Do any of these freedummies actually have children?

Bagheri is scheduled to appear in court again on Oct. 27 for a progress report.

This should be good.

28 Likes

Honestly, y’all are right – these guys are way overdue for a few of 'em to get the crap kicked out of them – but then, of course, the Covid Zombies will react by way, way overreacting. Executions of school boards, armed invasions of hospitals, machinegunning elementary schools. It’s what these guys have been praying for since Trump was elected – a nationwide bloodbath of anyone not wearing a red cap. And the cops will be helping them out. :confused:

15 Likes

At what point does claiming kids wearing masks is child abuse become defamation? This already feels like harassment.

Edit: Also, are these parents canceling Halloween for the rest of their kids’ lives because they think masks are abuse?

26 Likes

I commend the parents for not going mid evil on those f@ckers!

13 Likes

Long before trump was elected I knew that there were many stupid people in this country but fucking hell knowing that there are shit tons of these idiots is just making my bartender rich.

35 Likes

Come to think of it I haven’t noticed those guys in the news lately. I wonder if the WBC is struggling to find relevance now that they have so much competition in the “hateful batshit protesters” front.

24 Likes

Maybe the Foo Fighters’ drive-by scared them in a way normal folk wouldn’t be scared.

5 Likes

Sounds something like the “Happy Slapper” in Stephen King’s Mr. Mercedes.

4 Likes

Super jealous, I remember bars & bartenders…

17 Likes

And no one is mentioning Russia-Russia-Russia.

These seemingly disparate, grassroots clusters of people are all undoubtedly organizing their Anti-Vax shindigs on Facebook, Gab, Telegram, and Parlor. How is Russia not pitching in to help, given that they’ve honed their internet disruption techniques to such a fine edge? I can’t imagine them not wanting to join in the fun. What could be the downside? Further “sanctions?”

That’s what I mean. In 2017, we heard all about the IRA. Nowadays: nothing.

11 Likes

A bar of soap would be cheaper & less likely to tear through the sock.

Those fools are operating under the delusion that their enemies are unarmed.

And they will be far outnumbered.

It is harassment.
Seems like that asshole lawyer ought to be brought up on incitement charges.

I was innocent in the ways of the world until I started doing Tech Support…

I think it’s a case of them being drowned out by the other HBPs.

They are bolstering their cause amongst their fellow terrorists & that’s all that counts, as far as they are concerned.

Let’s hope so.

11 Likes

At the very end, you hear the guy bleating: LIONS NOT SHEEP, LIONS NOT SHEEP!

It’s rather annoying that the alt-right had already coined the "sheeple" appellation.
That’s the only word that comes to mind when one sees these people.

“Why aren’t you taking into consideration MY FEELINGS???”

11 Likes

“You are taking my FREEDOM away if you won’t do exactly what I feel you should do…!!!”

15 Likes