Los Angeles' Dodger Stadium COVID-19 vaccination site closed by protestors

Originally published at: Los Angeles' Dodger Stadium COVID-19 vaccination site closed by protestors | Boing Boing

11 Likes

Protestors here meaning “fucking idiots”.

79 Likes

I wish these death cults weren’t so committed to taking everyone else down with them.

70 Likes

Who the fuck in their right mind protests vaccination for a pandemic???

I can’t even…

57 Likes

Far-right mind.

54 Likes

giphy(19)

37 Likes

omg. i mean, you don’t want the vaccine? sure, you do you – but don’t stop OTHERS who do want it! where were the authorities?? grrrrrrr

35 Likes

Seems like police refusing to do their job when it would actually be a social good, as usual. Somehow the solution to this is going to be giving them more money.

30 Likes

Apparently intentional mass murder is the one thing in this country we don’t execute people for.

21 Likes

This protest will most likely result in deaths. There will be someone who wanted the shot who didn’t get it, and they’ll end up infected and probably pass along the infection and people will die. Lovely. Must be nice to be so sure of your self-righteousness that you will prevent others from trying to protect themselves and others.

26 Likes

these people–

29 Likes

Literally protesting against saving lives.

They want people to die. That is all there is to it.

32 Likes

Probably trying to keep at least six feet away.

19 Likes

as has been said many times in the past four years–the cruelty is the point.

32 Likes

Oh god. Religious nuts. I suppose that the whole anti-abortion playbook will be used, including bombings.

20 Likes

Were (are) these home-grown Californian Death-Eaters? Or did they fly in from Trump country?

11 Likes

from behind the l.a. times paywall:

A post on social media described the demonstration as the “Scamdemic Protest/March.” It advised participants to “please refrain from wearing Trump/MAGA attire as we want our statement to resonate with the sheeple. No flags but informational signs only.

“This is a sharing information protest and march against everything COVID, Vaccine, PCR Tests, Lockdowns, Masks, Fauci, Gates, Newsom, China, digital tracking, etc.”

. . .

Protesters carried signs that read “Save Your Soul TURN BACK NOW,” “CNN IS LYING TO YOU,” “RECALL GAVIN NEWSOM” and “TAKE OFF YOUR MASK.” Some handed out pamphlets to motorists who had their windows down. Some cars blared their horns as they drove by.

Protesters spoke through bullhorns: “Turn back while you can,” one man said. “You’re a lab rat.”

26 Likes

Possibly theirs, directly.

I don’t think those idiots understand how scared the general population is, and how quick that can flip to rage against a tangible enemy that they can strike with fists, guns or vehicles.

11 Likes

You know, this country had internment camps for enemies of the state (even though they were no such thing). Seems like a few arrests and bus rides to a compound of tents far from civilization would be a fine thing. It would be a shame if a virulent respiratory disease swept through it but what are the odds? No one believes in those. And belief is all that matters.

18 Likes

Insane.

21 Likes