Los Angeles' Dodger Stadium COVID-19 vaccination site closed by protestors

Put all these typhoid marys out on an island until this pandemic is over. They’re too stupid and dangerous to everyone else to be allowed to infect regular sane people.

22 Likes

70 Likes

tumblr_7832589b0ce301db2a52b01f9ee5d068_22d38180_400

56 Likes

Of all the things I never expected: that I would genuinely wish that there were a hell.

The odds of killing themselves are very low (~2%). The odds of them killing someone else are near certainty.

16 Likes

Have you ever been to… fill in the blank…

10 Likes

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Change my mind!

9 Likes

I’m changing your mind, RIGHT NOW!

27 Likes

Hillary Clinton created QAnon as a way to discredit MAGAsses and republicans.

We all know this to be true.

4 Likes

@dreamofthedarkstar

Prove it, it simple, just provide evidence. We’ll wait…

13 Likes

, , , oh i see, right.

8 Likes

But the odds of someone running one of them over with a car, rising. No one was expecting it this time, but police had better clear those fools away fast next time, or they’ll find out what a genuine angry mob looks like if a year’s worth of anger, worry and frustration gets uncorked.

15 Likes

“Actually, there is no Hell. Although I hear Los Angeles is getting pretty close.” ~ Rip Torn as Bob Diamond in Defending Your Life

Turns out that movie was more prescient than I realized.

18 Likes

Newark, New Jersey was as close as I have been, and it left a mark.

14 Likes

ironically these maga types keep trying to pass laws allowing drivers to legally run down protestors blocking the roads.

28 Likes

It’s completely likely they are home-grown. You get outside the city and there is plenty of Trump country. I have a friend that was born in Memphis and he told me the only time he was ever called the n-word in his life was in shithole El Cajon, CA (San Diego County).
Not only that, OC is right down the road. Huntington Beach has been a hot bed of anti-maskers and the like.

19 Likes

Been there. Done the layover. Wondered how I got dropped off in a discount set for the movie Brazil.

(No offense intended to any Newarkians.)

14 Likes

Once again, the terrorist right wing shows who they really are.

17 Likes

I hope this didn’t result in doses wasted. There comes a point where doses out of the freezer must be used or they are lost.

12 Likes

a minority of idiots get to decide for the rest of us.

4 Likes

I am so sick of people telling me what to do with my soul. My soul, my choice!

17 Likes