Antivaxxers at Lincoln Memorial play Meat Loaf to honor their fallen covidiot hero

Originally published at: Antivaxxers at Lincoln Memorial play Meat Loaf to honor their fallen covidiot hero | Boing Boing

2 Likes

… and nothing was learned-

22 Likes

I’m sure these death cultists are packing in real tight in the hope they’ll be able to join him.

14 Likes

37 Likes

So we finally know what he was not willing to do for love.

17 Likes

Is it just me, or do the women at the front of the video sort of remind one of Hyacinth, Rose, Daisy, and Violet? /s

2 Likes

Oof, I did not know Meatloaf died of Covid. :confused: womp womp. That detail seemed left out of the news I saw when he died.

9 Likes

He would do anything for love but he won’t do vax

24 Likes

A smattering of Dont Tread On Me flags. A crazy-ass “Liberty Requires Jesus” poster. But overall, seems a lot more low-key than one would expect an anti-vaxxer memorial to be. Kinda surprised there weren’t more redhats there. Maybe there’s a prohibition on large banners? Because, from the audio of what the rally speakers are saying, it’s just as crazy as the craziest maga rally.

I just don’t get it. The guy is dead. Of the disease. The safety protocols of which you are still protesting against. HOW? Shouldn’t this be a “We Were So Wrong” rally? Do yet more Meat Loafs need to die because of this ignorance?

And terrible musicians, spouting terrible propaganda:

Why not play, oh, I dont know, a Meat Loaf song at a Meat Loaf rally…?

7 Likes

“When you have to drink and drive… Dunning-Kruger…”

5 Likes

There are the finest ‘free thunkrs’ holding a rally in honor of a person that died because they refused to get vaccinated, with Meatloaf’s death giving direct performative evidence proving their anti-vaccination stance is wrong - and still not getting the message. Sigh.

5 Likes

In related news of anti-vax musicians dying of Covid.

In this case, I say good riddance.

12 Likes

It appears that we’ve moved on to the “We like all the death, actually, thanks” phase of things. Not sure what you call that in antisocial stupidity/maliciousness terms, but “science-denying” seems too generous and “double-down” seems too tepid…

8 Likes

In related news, it has been announced that Sarah Palin’s defamation trial against the NY Times is delayed because she is COVID positive. Her lawyer said she has not been vaccinated.

8 Likes

It still has not been confirmed that he did indeed die from or with covid.

It appears likely but with all his other health issues he could very well have been vaccinated and died of covid.

Being anti mandate does not equal anti vax.

I am a huge fan so I will wait for confirmation before condemning one of the very few celebrities that I thought, and by all accounts, was a decent human being.

1 Like

One can be a brilliant artist and still a big dumb-dumb. He did encourage Trump to run for POTUS, after all.

12 Likes

The czech singer who died recently? On another blog, a couple people were calling her a hero. Dying for what you believe in I guess. Seems like a pretty low bar for “hero”. I mean I believe in the freedom to jaywalk (as long as I don’t impede traffic!) but if I were killed doing it I hope no one would call me a hero, because that would be stupid.

4 Likes

:musical_note:

“You won’t do The! RIGHT! Thing! For love!
It’s just plain selfish if you’re anti-vax,
You won’t do the right thing for love!
It was avoidable, and that’s a fact…”

8 Likes

it’s at least as much the pangolin’s fault. Poor bats, always getting blamed for viruses and vampires…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.