Unsurprisingly an Anti-Vaxxer who got sick at a Texas conspiracy theorist convention died of COVID-19 and not anthrax

Originally published at: Unsurprisingly an Anti-Vaxxer who got sick at a Texas conspiracy theorist convention died of COVID-19 and not anthrax | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Another day, another Herman Cain Award winner.

24 Likes

Unsurprisingly an Anti-Vaxxer who got sick at a Texas conspiracy theorist convention died of COVID-19

That’s what They want you to think!

13 Likes

Play stupid games…

I’d like to think this would convince some of his fellow anti-vaxxers to take things seriously, but they seem more eager to be inducted into the list of Herman Cain winners.

8 Likes

I’m not proud of feeling this way, but having one less person around wilfully spreading such ignorance is ultimately a net positive for the rest of us.

10 Likes

“Well, he didn’t have it before he went there, let’s say that,”

tumblr_mff7uynUs91qbwrnuo2_500

11 Likes

It’s a nihilist cult now. Death while protecting their worldview means everything to them.

5 Likes

He didn’t ‘battle the coronavirus’, he lowered the drawbridge, opened the gates, & welcomed it with open arms!
Dumbasses gotta Dumbass.
WTF is it with all these fools showing up in Dallas, anyway?
There was a passel of em waiting for JFK & JFK Jr to reincarnate & reinstate You Know Who. Don’t know if they are still there, but they waited at least a month.
Here’s an article about the Cult Leader in Dallas

7 Likes

The problem is that someone will say “oh he died of Anthrax, and it’s just the deep state paying doctors to make COVID diagnoses” and be completely serious about it, and believe it, or some bullshit like it, to the very core of their being.

Logic cannot broach their conspiracy fortress (seems like the only thing that can is the virus itself).

4 Likes

We seem to be in violent agreement.

4 Likes

The working story from them is that it definitely was the “Chinese Fauci Bioweapon”

2 Likes

And so it goes…

13 Likes

Yeah, one of my favorite subs. Awarded… posthumously.

1 Like

Yup, think of it as evolution in action, nature’s way of culling the stupid.

Ah, so when they’re dragged reluctantly to accepting that the virus is real, they’ll just change the narrative behind it…

I hate people so much.

2 Likes

And that one , a group of her fervant fans are doxing her nurses and doctors and calling for their executions.

2 Likes

Why does this ad keep popping up in a Boingboing story about Covid or vaccines?

Seriously, Boingboing, you need to have a conversation with the people responsible for the ads that appear on your site.

3 Likes

I expected the spin to morph into “covid brought on by anthrax.”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.