Here is an anti-vax rally in a 49-second Qnutshell

“They want us to have digital ID“ says the woman who holds a digital ID.

15 Likes

ezgif.com-add-text

13 Likes

https://twitter.com/RyanEGraney/status/1430856835997868032

12 Likes

He should keep taking it until he starts whinnying.

8 Likes

Qanon. Livestock wormer. Bleach enemas to get rid of the bowel-worms [otherwise known as ‘intestinal lining’] that cause all disease.
The common element is that anything wrong with the world can be cured by killing the parasites that caused it.

6 Likes

You mean 5G smartphones that activate the graphene oxide in the vaccine which alter brain functions by induced low level electrical impulses?

-just because I read a lot of conspiracy pages doesn’t mean I buy into them…but hot damn it’s like peeling an onion, layer after layer and you just cry more.

12 Likes

You should try it tho. The high is incredible. It’s like DMT except you talk directly into Bill Gates’ brain instead of the Machine Elves.

5 Likes

And not even the good horse medicine o_0

8 Likes

Sadly, livestock medicine is the only way some people are able to get affordable access to medications and antibiotics. Many livestock medicines share similar properties and efficacy with human medication (some are just the same). I learned about this at a time when I was uninsured and had a serious infection. I didn’t go the livestock medicine route, I was fortunate enough to have family members with spare pills of the antibiotics I needed (why they didn’t follow the full treatment course when they got the pills is beyond me).

To some people, it just a part of life to pick up meds at Fleet Farm or the Southern States Co-op.

5 Likes

We should start on that, right away. We all know who the real parasites are, after all.

(Probably gonna get flagged for that. Sigh.)

3 Likes

True. My chicken’s Prednisone is just a tiny version of mine. A lot of people in my poultry groups use human supplements on their birds as well, in part because they’ve already got it at home, though sometimes the stuff they want is sold out at Tractor Supply. There have been a lot of shortages this year.

5 Likes

This made me miss All Gas No Brakes

DERP.

Derps derping derps at 28 jiga-derps per second.

3 Likes

And why he and his wife took it, even after they’d both had covid.

1 Like
1 Like

OMFG. “Is this normal???”
No, it is definitely not “normal” to forego a safe and free vaccine, opt to self-medicate with livestock medication, and shit yourself at the grocery store. :woman_facepalming:t2:

11 Likes

Is ivermectin BZP-based? @Bobo you’re probably the guy who knows.

1 Like

None of that explains why people are taking ivermectin and fish antibiotics instead of the damn covid vaccines, which is the whole point. Did you miss the part about their being free and developed for humans?

7 Likes

In recent weeks, the nature of Russian disinformation has also begun to shift, some officials and outside experts said. Recent postings spreading false information have suggested that the Biden administration is intent on mandating that Americans get vaccines that are failing against the coronavirus.
The campaign also comes as President Biden warned President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia last month to rein in ransomware attacks emanating out of Russia and aimed at critical American infrastructure. Though the ransomware attacks are separate from the disinformation campaigns, the warning was the latest effort by United States officials to prod Russia to rein in destructive digital incursions.

I think this may get even bumpier…

8 Likes

I could make a joke about “toxins leaving” referring to a society with credulous idiots poisoning themselves to death with horse de-wormer, but I’m too depressed.

Sigh.

4 Likes