Covington Catholic students complain to Fox & Friends about not being able to wear black paint on their faces

8 Likes

That’s a whole lot of “school spirit” being directed at that Black basketball player by kids in cartoonish blackface.

8 Likes

“And why do you have no black teachers? Actually, it says here you have zero instructors that are people of color in the whole school.”

“Uh”

"…school spirit?

11 Likes

Would they object to wearing black eyes? Asking for a friend.

10 Likes

I’d ask them “What the fuck is wrong with you people?”, but it would be a rhetorical question.

main-qimg-b2dbcfcd2e4f018a9d982d4919adf8c8

10 Likes

bruce-lee-thats-racist

13 Likes

…Because Fox and Friends are the ones who can give them “permission” to wear Blackface?

Just:

18 Likes

Note the picture at the top of the article…

9 Likes

And now this happened… the twitter account that spread the original video has been suspended and the House Intelligence committee is looking into it:

Can we leave the stupid timeline now. Please.

12 Likes

I’ve been keeping my eye out for any potential portals or vortexes…

7 Likes

Between this and the fake account used to spoof a tweet from Sandman’s mom, you start to get the feeling this was a setup from the start? Edit the video to make the little pricks look as bad as possible, get us lefties in a rage fest then release a long video that makes them look maybe slightly less bad (and this is debatable) to “prove” how oppressed the poor little rich boys are. Now, objectively, I am not convinced that the longer version actually does make them look any better, but it only takes a tiny bit of doubt to let the Nazis get in here and claim harassment, and most mainstream media will roll with that. I think we may have been trolled to some extent.

6 Likes

We might need to create our own. Dog helps those who help themselves, amirite?

Anybody have a spare flux capacitor?

1 Like

I have this dog whistle…

Let us know if you see anything promising!

2 Likes

I hate to be a conspiracy theorist, but that sounds sadly plausible. If there were attempts to interfere in the 2016 election, it sounds like it was largely done via trying to create dissent between people of different political views… of course, that was already a key part of the American political system since the 70s and has only been intensifying in recent years and I’m sure that some of that comes for domestic actors as well.

5 Likes

Just to be clear, having reread my previous post, I am not referring to the actual event, but to the reporting thereof. Easiest way to crack a stone is to find a preexisting crack and just exert a little bit of pressure. I tend towards thinking we are seeing that in action.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.