EXCLUSIVE: Even MORE shocking video of the Covington teens

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/01/22/exclusive-even-more-shocking.html

21 Likes

Good god! How could it have got even WORSE?! :’(

6 Likes

Excellent! A fresh forum for me to share what my take is. Here we go…

10 Likes

Well played sir.
Also not just this but all the goddamn giving the other sides view when the other side is just thinly veiled white supremacist bullshit apology…

ETA I just realized… this wasn’t @beschizza

32 Likes

51 Likes

I guess that would have worked better with a disguised shortlink rather than a preview window, but ok :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Christ, thank you. My social media glut has gone from furious to falling over themselves to apologize for how unfair they’d been to those poor boys abused by the mean news media, and now is split between anger towards the school and anger towards the “aggressive Native American” or some crap. I’m not sure how a story about racist kids became a competition to see who’s heart bleeds more.

32 Likes

22 Likes

Because of the title, I was expecting Rick Astley to use the n-word in the middle of that.

4 Likes

13 Likes

This has been the purest example of how fucking racist this country is.

Black kids had done this, it would have been a week of look at the nasty black kids, look one kid has a second cousin with a warrant, one kid has a single mom!

White kids? Let’s spend every hour of every day figuring out how this is the fault of someone else. They’re good Christian boys, they love their country, they get good grades, they have perfect little families in gated communities!

68 Likes

I love how them being overtly racist is somehow excused by the circumstances.

Racism is never excusable. Period. It’s not a difficult fucking concept, and a bunch of racist kids running around is a serious fucking problem.

33 Likes

I heard that when they were yelling BUILD THE WALL, what they really meant was that they desire to engage in community service to build homes for impoverished Native Americans!
/s

23 Likes

Out of purity’s sake I am sorry that the autoplay only works on some browsers, however I am kinda glad that it is hard to make an autoplay work in 2019.

32 Likes

Honestly, I’m waiting for the Nut Job Right to notice that they’re Catholic. My guess is the defense will sputter out, but I’m hoping a few heads explode.

8 Likes

Boils the blood in my veins. Common sense and decency no where to be found.

11 Likes

Not only are they Catholic, but the behavior has been denounced by their local diocese; not that such repudiation is anything more than superficial, but at least they didn’t double down on defending that hateful shite.

20 Likes

not just that but who knows whether someone would have shot one or more of them because they felt “threatened.”

22 Likes

How crazy is it that half the internet is rushing to defend these teens when their own diocese has denounced their behavior as inexcusable?

33 Likes

Auto play? Boo.

3 Likes