EXCLUSIVE: Even MORE shocking video of the Covington teens

Just par for the course, when you live in the dumbest timeline.

18 Likes

Ah. I see @jlw got you on the autoplay eh?

8 Likes

Video unavailable
The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

Well, I suppose I should be relieved, judging from the comments?

4 Likes

Every time I’ve been Rick Rolled I let the video play to the end because I like the song.

24 Likes

How do you feel about Chrono Trigger?

4 Likes

Since you asked:

19 Likes

and how do you feel about robo astley? :cat:

4 Likes

JOKING! I WAS JOKING! Jeezuz please let this be overblown hype courtesy of the whackjob that tweeted it (no, not that whackjob, the other one…)

5 Likes

I’m sorry but I don’t get it. There is a video of Rick Astley singing a song from the 80s. What does this have to do with the more shocking video that the article claimed to show?

I think this news video should explain it:

16 Likes

Seems exactly like the sort of thing Trump would do. (Perhaps especially now that other videos have come out, of the students being even more horrible. E.g. making rape jokes at the anti-abortion protest…) They’re his kind of people.

15 Likes

Yep. That’s why I’m giving this here bottle of wine the side-eye … it’s not too early, is it…?

7 Likes

Its got a good beat and its easy to dance to. I give it a 90.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7RuIga3vdk

1 Like

Well, their antics did distract from the Serious Business of controlling women’s bodies. And we can’t have that.

7 Likes

Video shows as unavailable for me on Mobile. Might be because of my adblocker? I dunno.

We have our best people working on it. Hit reload until you get rickrolled. Just keep at it!

16 Likes

I do like that song. I’ll just look it up :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Nick Sandmann and the students of Covington have become symbols of Fake News and how evil it can be. They have captivated the attention of the world, and I know they will use it for the good - maybe even to bring people together. It started off unpleasant, but can end in a dream!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)

LOSTIT

26 Likes

Welcome to BoingBoing. Enjoy your stay.

10 Likes

Pssst! If someone has to explain the joke to you, it ruins the joke.

12 Likes