Cow collides with Tesla, breaks windows, poops on hood. Cow OK.

Originally published at: Cow collides with Tesla, breaks windows, poops on hood. Cow OK. | Boing Boing

7 Likes

I realize we only have one side of the story here but it seems far more likely that the car was the one that collided with the cow rather than the other way around.

28 Likes

Just one more thing that Autopilot didn’t consider.

15 Likes
3 Likes

Pretty sure the Cow was in Self Driving Mode, so that may be a factor.

23 Likes

A company spokesperson said that there will be a full investigation as to why the vehicle chose a cow instead of small children.

14 Likes

I mean come on, who hasn’t daydreamed of doing that to a Tesla? The cow just had the chutzpah to do it.

7 Likes

Good point, but didn’t Einstein’s theory of relatively state that all frames of reference are equally valid? Maybe I’m remembering that a bit too loosely.

5 Likes

You could always try telling your insurance company “an oak tree collided with my car!” but I kind of doubt they’d see it that way.

8 Likes

Patented Cattle Drive™

7 Likes

Too bad it wasn’t the Cow King; the Tesla could at least have gotten a battery charge out of it.

4 Likes

Once again, Le Guin tells that tale

5 Likes

But did the Tesla catch on fire?

5 Likes

I would assume not, since it said “cow” and not “BBQ”

10 Likes

The Aristocrats!

I caught up with an EMT friend a few years ago, and asked about anything exciting recently (Spoiler blur as its kinda gross) and he mention some poor old lady who hit a horse with her car. She was ok, but the horse was everywhere in the car. :frowning:

1 Like

The skid marks are supposed to be on the road, not on the hood.

3 Likes

It’s nice to see the important thing put right there in the title: “Cow OK”.

12 Likes

Must be one of them hit and run kinda trees.

3 Likes

Uninsured and unregistered cows should not be free to roam our streets. /s

1 Like

Tesla will always lose in a collision with a cow-a-sock-ee.

1 Like