Cow seen in backseat of car at McDonald's drive-through

Around here the cops would probably write the driver up for a mooving violation.

7 Likes

I think they were coming back from the livestock place. With all the mockery, buying animal Ivermectin is probably like buying condoms now: “I’ll buy this cow, and this feed, and heck, while I’m here, I’ll just get a little Ivermectin, which the cow really needs.”

“Ivermectin? It’s totally not my bag.”

4 Likes

Tch, condoms…

ETA:

3 Likes

In all seriousness. Going to a McDonald’s with cows in the back seat is SUPER insensitive. Especially given the high likelihood the driver is getting a burger.

B----, I’m a cow, b----, I’m a cow
I’m not a cat, I don’t say meow

3 Likes

It looks like they removed the back seat to make a bit more room back there. Still with three calves it must have been a tight squeeze. Too bad nobody filmed them loading the calves in.

1 Like

Next to a local sushi restaurant there’s an aquarium supply store selling tropical fishes. I always wonder if that’s the source of the restaurant’s fish.

“Look nice for the customers. Remember Bert? Bert didn’t show off. That’s why Bert went next door.”

3 Likes

"Before we take you to your new home, you need to see what’s going to happen if you don’t behave. This is your first and only warning, do with it as you will.

Hungry? No? Ok, that’s fine.

Now then, lets go meet all your new and exceptionally well-behaved friends!"

1 Like

…or driving while udder the influence

2 Likes

If there were leather seats in that car, I hope the cow wasn’t sitting on one of its relatives.

2 Likes

What? They’re at a hamburger joint.

Tonight Show Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Just out emasculating the limp guys driving big trucks with beds that never get scratched.

1 Like

Just trying to visit Mom at work.

2 Likes

And of course…the ice cream machine wasn’t working.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.