Crashed UFO in Colombia actually belongs to Google

…further interactions with alien spacecraft revealed that they were visiting our planet with an urgent message that the people of Earth must put aside their differences, and sign up for something called “Google+.”

4 Likes

Unidentified by whom though? If a remote tribe of hunter-gatherers sees a helicopter for the first time, it is an object and it is flying and it is unidentified (by them,) but it’s not a “UFO.”

The official USAF definition was initially “any airborne object which by performance, aerodynamic characteristics, or unusual features, does not conform to any presently known aircraft or missile type, or which cannot be positively identified as a familiar object.” This was later amended/clarified to include only those objects which remained unidentified after an investigation.

So it’s not as simple as “I don’t know what that thing is therefore it’s a UFO.”

1 Like

Skynet, self-evidently.

[Edit: well, not exactly hiding. Building. I tapped that answer too quickly, before processing what I read… Need. More. Tea.]

1 Like

Yeah, all that sign is lacking is an Aperture Science logo. Maybe it’s hidden under the tape.

2 Likes

Finders keepers?

1 Like

Is the official USAF definition relevant in Columbia? Completely serious question.

with all the US special ops and military consultants down there? probably yes.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.