Create a personal surveillance state!

I too hate when slang is used incorrectly. Dammit. We need a Queens English of words that didn’t mean something until someone made them up to ensure that no one else makes up the same words to mean something else!!!

That’d be a fine solution but for its dreadful excess of letters and syllables! Maybe we can hack(?) it down some, and/or misappropriate “vert” from the ski/skate/bike world? VERT that shit!

…oh, I don’t know…

1 Like

I know the editors have no direct connection to the Store, but this item almost makes it seem like they’re trolling Cory, no?

2 Likes

“You can get this ‘I <3 DRM’ T-shirt that wirelessly connects to the internet for no reason for just $29.99. It’s a bargain now that the Chinese company that made it is out of business and will never update its firmware again!”

IoT itself is a security hazard. Really just the I part.

And I’m assuming that it was Cory who trolled them in return by changing the ad title to what it currently is.

If BB has to use Stacksocial, I very much approve of this kind of snark.

What do they say about assuming?

3 Likes

Well, hats off again for the second time in 24 hours. Whomever it was, I heartily approve.

Our pals at stack try but when the headlines are just intolerable, or the product really only worth mocking, I can’t resist.

Frequently my joke is terrible, please know it’s an improvement.

3 Likes

What would give you that idea?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.