Creator of "Republicans shooting dildos" blog explains himself

[Read the post]

2 Likes

Some people take life too seriously. If rich white guys canā€™t take a joke, then who can?

16 Likes

And gun-fondlers insist thereā€™s nothing kinky about their hoplophilia.

22 Likes

Iā€™ve even had a guy say heā€™d love to shove his gun up my ass and pull the trigger so I got the full idea of how powerful his weapons are.

Bwahahahahahahahahaā€¦ I love how that was probably meant to sound tough, but comes out so incredibly insecure in the context.

20 Likes

I quite hope thereā€™s some gunsmith out there taking an inspiration and working on an actual shooting-capable dildo. A single-shot shotgun could be easy enough for a weekend project.

Because thatā€™s what Iā€™d love to do.

There is significant anxiety element in gun ownership. Could work for some better than valium, doesnā€™t need dealing with doctors and usually doesnā€™t build up tolerance.

The lack of self awareness is stunning!

I bet heā€™d fail the Turing test

2 Likes

I donā€™t know if Iā€™d say insecure, exactly, but it does sound a lot like some of the very homoerotic flirting I read on my kink sites, thatā€™s for sure! Maybe it was just a somewhat flubbed pickup line?

1 Like

We sure could use some tolerance-building in this context.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve just realised that I have more experience of guns than of dildos.
Thereā€™s probably something wrong with that.

11 Likes
  1. Anything is a dildo if youā€™re brave enough.

2. I think the Sling Shot guy has a better shot at delivering.

5 Likes

ā€œCreator of ā€œRepublicans shooting dildosā€ blog explains himselfā€

No need for an explanation, I love you just the way you are.

14 Likes

And any old hole is a good place to stick it, if youā€™re a brave enough ammosexual. Ainā€™t that right, big boy?

11 Likes

Fire in the hole!

Yes, I said that.

3 Likes

Ohā€¦ you. Someone needs a hug.

Not that I donā€™t appreciate looking at her, but I donā€™t think my bosses would appreciate it.

Could we get some sort of NSFW flag on this gif? I donā€™t particularly like the sensation of reading through a BoingBoing thread and suddenly spraining my neck to make sure that thereā€™s no one looking over my shoulder.

In a comment thread titled ā€œCreator of ā€˜Republican shooting dildosā€™ blog explains himself?ā€ Why would you think this thread wouldnā€™t be NSFW? (Depending on where you work, of course.)

15 Likes

My work really likes it when I look at such things.

Regards,
J. Whitney Rumplefitz
Texas Dildos
Marketing and Social Media Team

12 Likes

Perhaps itā€™s merely a guilty conscience?

If prudes deserve your allegiance, you could probably just avoid topics with ā€œdildoā€ in the title. I can understand that dildos might be too sexual for some people (somehow, despite not being aliveā€¦), but the photo of a clothed person fondling a rifle is merely suggestive.

1 Like

This is the part that made me laugh the hardest. I know things have (thankfully) changed a bit there in the last decade or so, but The Wet Spotsā€™ Texas Annie still comes to mind. (Insert NSFW here, in case itā€™s not obvious.)

Edit: Credit song to The Wet Spots.

2 Likes