Creepy video of drones in china scolding those who aren't wearing masks

It’s creepy because it sounds like it is from a dystopian cyberpunk story, but it is real life.

3 Likes

“Staying at home is doing your part for society”

4 Likes

Who needs a shotgun?

6 Likes

I have chemistry and metallurgy. I can make my own if it came to that.

Im sorry, but I don’t share your fear. Besides- I’d rather have a crossbow- no noise, and reuseable ammo.

1 Like

I think it’s creepy because it’s surveillance state horror movie bullshit, and the fact that China is actually doing it is horrific and that has nothing to do with sinophobia.

6 Likes

Internet tough guy appears.

Why didn’t you show up with your gun buddies to fight the tyrannical government when they started putting children in cages?

All bark no bite.

1 Like

Presumptive troll appears.

Huh?

Exactly where did I say I own a gun?

For the record- I don’t. And personally I don’t care much for looking tough either. It was just a factual statement. People who have guns will use them in a convenient way if this happened to them- they would shoot them outta the sky.

Not every fucking comment about gun use is intended to stand in for macho posturing, jackass.

I suppose you’d throw rocks at it? Can you think of any serious easy way to bring down a drone harrasing you on short notice?

Besides- if you have read anything I’ve ever posted, you’d know that Im liberal, canvassed for Bernie, and hate Trump and shit like that intensely, despite living and working amongst conservative mouth breathers- which is why I vote against it.

1 Like

the audio is fake, you can tell by the pixels

2 Likes

It’s not a fear.

What, exactly, are you utterly convinced is going to “happen”? A race war? A biblical plague of locusts? Armed revolt? The government sending the army to every private residence in America and taking guns at gunpoint?

It seems like an undefined vague fear. What is it that worries you, and why? Im honestly curious now.

Whoa! I actually started out half-joking, but, since you bring it up, I won’t be surprised if in X-number of years drone nannying on some level becomes a thing. Not on the crazy scales you suggest, of course, but I could see some form of it coming around through, say, insurance companies (and perhaps other similar risk-averse organizations that have their hands in more or less everything). They’re already starting to get up in your car sensors.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.