Crow has ulterior motives

The Crow and the Burro would make a great team.

6 Likes

That looks like a jackdaw to me with the grey bits–scientists I’ve read who have worked with birds tend to love these guys

3 Likes

“So long, suckers!!!”

6 Likes

A Russian Spoonbill?

6 Likes

Give a crow a cookie, and you feed it for a day. Teach the crow to, um, stir, and you feed it for a lifetime?

4 Likes

Crow smarter than office workers? That could be my place of employment

2 Likes

Fun Fact: Russian government provides heating to all buildings. Since these temperatures are controlled by the Center, to arrive at the room temperature you really want, people open their windows.
I went to Moscow and learned of this first hand.

11 Likes
4 Likes

Here in Europe office builing have windows that you can open.

3 Likes

I see a cartoon in the making…

Its a cooded crow, they are native to eastern Europe.

9 Likes

Need spoon for ice cream. kthxbai!

3 Likes

блестящая, because ложка is feminine. As are crows.

Ворона ворует блестящей ложкой
(The crow steals a shiny spoon)

2 Likes

When I was in my teens I worked for a company in a large building in central London. They had exactly the same system. But then in the US people have patio heaters, which I still think is a bizarre idea.
The conclusion is simple; whatever we think, the number of people who relate energy efficiency to heating is in reality very small.

4 Likes

there already is an opera about it.

6 Likes

Crow with chopsticks. Or maybe crows with chopsticks; that may have to be a team effort.

Why would you have windows you can’t open? Except a prison maybe.
Or is it just a US thing, that would make sense.

1 Like

Now that’s interesting. Are ALL buildings provided for, or just government buildings?

Crows seem to value shiny things, but what do they do with them? Do they have a bunch of spoons and safety bins back at their nests?

2 Likes

All buildings, right from 5star hotels to community living quarters.
Across Russia. Quite impressive actually.
Heating electricity and running water in all buildings.

2 Likes