Crowd-size envy: Trump obsesses over his limp crowds while Harris crowds explode (video)

Originally published at: Crowd-size envy: Trump obsesses over his limp crowds while Harris crowds explode (video) - Boing Boing

12 Likes

As much as I loathe giving Turnip a break: in the second clip—the one at night—he’s waving to an airport work crew (upper left corner) who attached a TURNIP flag to their truck.

As far as the AI stupidity re Harris’s crowd, it’s clear MAGA has never used a telephoto lens on a camera, which flattens and compresses distance. The crowd that looks like they’re at the foot of her plane’s stairs are actually at least a couple hundred feet away. That’s why they’re not reflected in the fuselage.

8 Likes

And also, Harris’s rally was in the airport hanger. Not sure thousands would have swarmed the tarmac if she was speaking somewhere else.

But still, a lot more people are a lot more excited for Harris!

5 Likes

Which would be a really weird and gross flex even if it was true.

I’m sure most modern Presidential candidates could turn out a crowd that was objectively larger than the number of people who turned up to hear Jesus deliver the Sermon on the Mount at the Korazim Plateau, but most candidates would be too tactful to draw such a comparison.

9 Likes

Crowd-size envy: Trump obsesses over his limp crowds while Harris crowds explode

Harris’ attendance is turgid with people. Everyone is erect, standing in applause for her. Dems are truly going hard on their support, this election will end in a bang.

20 Likes

Go Away GIF

16 Likes

To be fair, Trump was really just trying to shoo away all the bugs that seem to swarm around him.

Ask Mike Pence about this.

10 Likes

Sorry Not Sorry Friends GIF

8 Likes

You “beat” me to it.

9 Likes

Lennon made that mistake once but he apologized for it.

If Trump hasn’t already compared himself to Jesus by now I’d be surprised.

7 Likes
14 Likes

Like the eternal 12-year-old boy he is, his pathetic obsession with popularity contest ratings will never end.

2 Likes

thank you. that was the angle i was expecting.

3 Likes
6 Likes

Sad?

…a little bit?

Nope, not sad.

2 Likes

Good luck getting Old Orange to stop obsessing buddy.

5 Likes

There were also one or two seamen in the crowd.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.