Harris running this "Crowd Size" ad on Fox News

Originally published at: Harris running this "Crowd Size" ad on Fox News - Boing Boing

12 Likes

I do so hope he sees this just before he has to go on stage today. Or maybe a few hours before so he’s exhausted from his raging.

27 Likes

Even if he doesn’t, I’m betting a big part of her strategy is going to be baiting him with bombshells early to get him off message. I mean, as much as he is ever actually on message.

23 Likes

I hope he’s been watching this one, too:

:crossed_fingers:t4:

24 Likes

What does Trump do to prove he’s a strong leader?

He complains over and over again about how unfair everything is to him, then threatens to jail anyone he dislikes.

Sounds like the “strong leader” needs his diaper changed.

21 Likes

What do you think the chances are that she’ll do the Obama hand gesture at some opportune moment during the debate? Pretty strong chance, I think…

14 Likes

Perhaps in late October (after Mariah Carey Day, whenever that song starts being played all the time) we could start seeing ads comparing Trump to the Grinch (at the start of the movie.)

“The Grinch’s heart grew three sizes in Whoville. But in Mar-a-Lago, Donald Trump’s heart remains twisted and tiny with greed and hatred.”

7 Likes

No idea, but I’m pretty sure Lord Dampnut will play Air Accordion at least once.

I wonder if that’s a square on the Debate Bingo Card, & how many shots it is worth…

9 Likes

Sorry, that’s the free center square

9 Likes
9 Likes

With Trump, the message is the medium.

3 Likes

“Medium”? As in “neither rare nor well done?”

8 Likes

I was thinking of this guy, but he died just before covid.

7 Likes

And if they ask for ketchup, we bring out the trebuchet.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.