Crowny the Coronavirus faces a deadly threat!

Originally published at: Crowny the Coronavirus faces a deadly threat! | Boing Boing

12 Likes

It is unfortunate that a percentage of the populations doesn’t want to admit that facts don’t care about your feelings or your political leanings. Not believing in the virus isn’t an effective strategy unless you are an Ork.

8 Likes

I’m laughing. And I’m crying.

7 Likes

15 Likes

But sometimes when the tall grass is really dewey first thing in the morning… okay, fine.

7 Likes

The really sad thing is “facts don’t care about your feelings” used to be a conservative rallying cry, until they discovered reality had a liberal bias.

13 Likes

Oh, I thought the conservative rallying cry was “we don’t care about your feelings”

6 Likes

never!
and they can’t take away my cargo shorts either!
~unfashionable jefe

9 Likes

I’m taking an AC break whilst catching up on the landscraping. Today’s costume is cargo shorts, cowboy boots, and welding glasses*. If the sight offends thee, why did thou scamper down a dirt road past some ominous signage and two metal gates?

I’m normally all about the polarized Z87s, but I’ve been feeling crappy and pre-migraine-adjacent the past couple days, so I’m doin’ the redneck rave thing out there.

4 Likes

That changed when fact ceased to be on their side. Maybe around the time we joined the “reality based community?”

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.