Cryptocurrency (and related fuckery)

Jack Dorsey’s other social media project.

3 Likes
5 Likes

[…]

Atomic Wallet has said little about the attack’s details but self-described on-chain sleuth ZachXBT suggested that losses could add up to more than $35 million. The app maker has also publicly offered the attackers 10 percent of the funds in exchange for 90 percent of the crypto-cash being returned…

[…]

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

I’m sure that this, too, is good for bitcoin.

2 Likes
3 Likes
8 Likes

This is difficult for me to post, but yeah, I’m a frequent Jeopardy! watcher. Now there’s no shame in missing clues- whether you’re a Wedding Planner, an Engineering Consultant, a Librarian, etc. But for what it’s worth, this guy (center), a self-described “cryptocurrency investor,” earned himself a remarkably dismal score going into Final Jeopardy! tonight:

(ETA: he also climbed mt everest!)

5 Likes

Are you sure -$3800 isn’t just him trying to be true to the spirit of crypto investing?

6 Likes

He’d better be good for it or there’s gonna be trouble…

1 Like

Is this the same bunch that couldn’t come up with the word “hallowed” from the Lord’s Prayer?

1 Like

Worldcoin is another of his ventures that involve scanning everybody’s eye and exchanging their data for some amount of crypto.

Wkwkwkw No GIF by MOODMAN

3 Likes

No problem - eyeballs grow back, right?

Neuralink and a video camera. Win-win for the techbros :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I doubt a retinal scan would work after that damage to my retina in my left eye.

Also - prove it actually identifies people. Fingerprints are being challenged.

Edit: I think they’re doing iris scans, not retinal scans.

3 Likes

They can still fuck off though.

1 Like
2 Likes