Cthulhu pie!

[Permalink]

Its shambling, incomprehensible deliciousness shall drive you to madness!

3 Likes

Octo-pie

1 Like

That looks insanely good

Not scary because it has been eaten already.

I think your religious beliefs may be influencing what you see here (cf Jesus’ face “appearing” on cheese toasties). It’s clearly an octopus.

Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl nom nom nom P’ieh fhtagn

“In his house at R’lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming of pie.”

1 Like

I assumed it did not originate with Bear Bibeault, because later in the thread he/she has to guess at the pie ingredients.

You eat the pie, the pie eats your soul.

1 Like

They are not berries. They are the compressed immortalized souls of the damned.

I believe it was plum and blackberry and very tasty! The pie was actually made for game designer Keith Baker to celebrate Cryptozoic Entertainment saving The Doom That Came To Atlantic City after its kickstarter was canceled.

Hello. My friend Sandy baked the pie. She posted it to her FB page and I knew it would be a hit, so I shared it elsewhere, initially posting it to the tivocommunity.com website, in one of the “images” threads. I also then created that meme (above) about the new pie.

I started sharing the original picture and the meme on 5/16/13.

Here’s a link to the Quickmeme site where I originally created the meme:

Not sure if this link will work, but here’s a link to my original post on my FB page for the meme image:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201149249315569&set=a.2192739740250.132639.1299853967&type=1&theater

If anyone running this site would like to get in touch with Sandy, the baker of the abomination, let me know.

1 Like

That’s not the original pie. See my note above.

If it were a religious belief I’d see noodly appendages. That’s Cthulhu!

Hey, this is Bear. No, the pie photo did not originate with me – I just thought it was a great photo. The original was posted by Tedd_S on the tivocommunity.com site mentioned above. Tedd_S (or rather Sandy) gets the credit!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.