Cuban cigar ban over

I actually didn’t get it right (or mostly right) until I went back to cigarettes (so I wasn’t huffing on it to beat a nic fit), and then had a chance to sit down with an uncle who’s been piping for 60 years or so. I tend to think a pre-existing nicotine addiction is probably the thing that makes it most difficult. Most of the pipe tobacco I go for tends to smell appreciably worse than it tastes. In that it smells like tobacco just like anything else, rather than smelling like a flavoring.

As for Cubans of the ones I’ve enjoyed I haven’t noticed them being objectively better than any other type of cigar at the the same rough quality/price point. A good cigar is a good cigar, the trick is in finding something to your tastes at the right price point. I used to like Nicaraguan cigars much more than Cuban, but I’m a bit less into their insane nicotine levels now. But since I started smoking cigarettes cigars are much less enjoyable, kills your taste buds and sense of smell. Much of the subtly is gone for me now.

Now if they’d do something about the sugar ban, we could all get back to making profitable moonshine.

Y’all enjoy! They’ve been available legally in Japan all along and they are nice.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.