Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴇᴀsʏ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄ ɪɴsᴛᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғ ʀᴇᴘʟʏɪɴɢ ɪɴ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟʟʏ ᴏғғ-ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄ ᴛᴀɴɢᴇɴᴛ?

#OBVIOUSLY NOT

4 Likes

#My post was off-topic because:

• well, like, that’s just your OPINION, man
  • it’s SOOOOOO HARD to click that other link right next to the one link I did click
  • uh, wut?
  • I’m sticking it to the MAN! Or, woman. But probably the man. Because that’s punching up. oh g-d I hope there’s not a woman in charge, contrary to statistics, 'cause then I’m fd, especially with words like “sticking it to” and "fd" and “so hard” oh g-d I’m sexist aren’t I
  • I like doggies!

0 voters

2 Likes

You’re starting to remind me of the little old ladies at the grocery store that lose their minds if you don’t use the little separator bar thingy on the conveyor belt. Like calm down, no ones gonna steal your tomatoes ma’am! :wink:

14 Likes
  • hurdy gurdy
  • bagpipe
  • jazz flute
  • japhroaig ruins everything

0 voters

Do you remember when those things didn’t even exist, and noone stole our groceries?

6 Likes

Just the other day we were bemoaning and missing the good old days when you’d crate your groceries and then send them down rollers to the outside parking lot and attendants would put the crate in your car for you! /sigh

4 Likes

The separators aren’t there because of other customers. They exist because often the checkout clerks are brain-dead and if there is no separator demarcating my groceries from your groceries, they just keep ringin’ and ringin’ and ringin’ goddammit no I did not walk up here with vegetables, toilet paper, dog food and MORE dog food of a different variety and different vegetables in a separate section STOP STOP STOPPPPPPPPPPpppppp please mr. clerk get your head out of your butt, but will you join my professional network on LinkedIn?

8 Likes

And then put each individual apple into its own individual bag. Double bagged, even.

@othermichael DO YOU SEE WHAT YOUVE DONE TO US!? GROCERIES!

We are discussing GROCERIES

3 Likes

Dude, it’s better than getting our asses chewed by all the rabid feminists on here who think we are out to get them.

Obligatory:

And:

1 Like

Sweetie, no one wants to chew your ass, stop offering and pull your pants up, its getting embarrassing.

4 Likes

Wait I wasn’t wearing pants?

1 Like

6 Likes

If I ever see ‘rabid feminist’ in print again DDoS’s will occur.

WILL. OCCUR.

5 Likes

You’re just trying to curry favor! I know it!

…I have a curry in my fridge, how did you know?

(Crap, I always have a curry in the fridge)

4 Likes

GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!
The comments are coming from inside the house!

8 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Okay @othermichael, I’ll bite.

How. Easy. Is. It.

2 Likes

The farts are coming from inside the house.

5 Likes