Da Musicz

Fine ham abounds.

ETA: I couldn’t decide if this belonged in Food and Drink or QAPLA, so I settled on this thread.

4 Likes

That is never not funny… also…

3 Likes

Those are both great. Growing up and watching Kids in the Hall, I didn’t realize that Bruce had a Canadian accent. I can definitely hear it now.

I finally made it to season 7 of DS9 and I’m feeling unsure about Ezri Dax. I decided to look up a Nicole de Boer appearance in KitH to foster some goodwill (she’s in Ham of Truth). Still feeling ambivalent. Terry Farrell was too good.

2 Likes

tenor-9

Seth Meyers What GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

2 Likes

It’s a tough act to follow!

1 Like
1 Like

She realty was, she owned that role, much like Jeri Ryan did in Voyager despite both having to deal with a lot of toxic criticism that they couldn’t act and were just brought in as eye candy. I was devastated when they bumped her off!

1 Like
2 Likes

[ETA]

[ETA]

She did a song with John Grant!

[ETA]

7 Likes

El Michels Affair was completely off my radar despite collaborating with with an awesome selection of artists (Black Thought, Wu Tang, and Leon Michels played with Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings!). I’m really looking forward to listening to more of their music. This track rocks.

2 Likes
7 Likes

[ETA]

2 Likes

“The Kids Aren’t Alright” still hits for me today. Such a good song.

I’m looking forward to the new album.

2 Likes

I’m just putting this here because…well…I don’t know why. I feel like it needs to be shared. I don’t know what this is. It’s weird. It made me laugh. At least I think it was laughter. It might have also been a fear response.

6 Likes

Omg, the comment on the end. What a treasure.

1 Like

“Needs all the likes”

2 Likes

Some commentary on the Drake/Kendrick Lamar stuff…

[ETA]

:thinking:

[ETA] well… shit…

[ETA]

2 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

Also, Pitchfork…

[ETA] And from the Guardian…

5 Likes