Da Musicz

This! They have an air of Sergio Mendes!

2 Likes

This probably won’t mean much to furriners, but Oz Twitter has spent the last few days arguing about the merits of Paul Kelly’s Christmas song “How to make gravy”:

It’s now reached the meme level:

4 Likes

Jorge Ben (I grew used to his old name, I can’t call him Jorge Benjor) is very good!

Tim Maia was excellent too:

2 Likes

The voice of Brexit. Like a good drone I do.

7 Likes

A little difficult to dance to, but I suppose you could get away with morris dancing (hard to make it worse).

2 Likes

Sounds like the intro of this song.

3 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

So this guy just passed away. I could live without track 2 but this is great stuff.

2 Likes

Obligatory:

4 Likes

That whole “christmas” special. I don’t know what British expectations of a christmas special would have been, but I chuckle thinking about the confusion that would have given American audiences expecting the usual 70s variety show, if it had been shown over here.

1 Like
3 Likes

It’s fucking awesome. Fact.

Tacky Kitschmas mutants!

3 Likes

Big Boi can’t be wrong…

And Stewie…

6 Likes

To celebrate the few days left in the month (and chill out after the holiday frenzy is over):

4 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone.

Also, ahem… Fairytale of New York isn’t the greatest Christmas song of all time…

1 Like

“she’s somewhere in the Loch Ness Monster’s forest in London”

:laughing: Yup, it would not be surprising that Kate Bush does actually live in her own secret pocket-dimension where the things in that sentence exist.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas!

5 Likes

No argument there.
(Pretty low bar for most of them, though.)

5 Likes