Dad shares time-lapse of his daughter from birth to age 18

Your comment, was odd to me because there isn’t anything sexy or “hot” in any of the pictures, just the normal development of a baby to a girl- who is still only 18!

I think it says a lot about our culture if it takes a father’s point of view to see a woman as whole .

I agree with you on this.

Still, at some point people have to start taking responsibilty for the way they look at women and girls and be aware of what is being projected onto them.

1 Like

I wondered how long it would take for her age to get mentioned. The age of consent is a handy black and white line to know when it’s not a thought crime to notice the way a woman looks.

My point was not that the final frame depicts a sexy legal teenager, my point was that this video confounds the male gaze.

That’s something that needs to happen more frequently, and it needs to get more attention. It’s an element of #metoo that’s gone begging so far.

1 Like

My point is that there’s a problem if people can’t even see girls without imagining or thinking of them in ways in which the age of consent would even matter- just noticing the way a person looks is something else entirely, isn’t it?

That might have been your intent, but describing her as “hot” sorta muddies the water.

Here I agree with you.

2 Likes

Her pupils were dilated most of the time. Was she on medication or high most of her life?

Discussion continued: