Daily Mail sues Google over Piers Morgan's weak search results

Originally published at: Daily Mail sues Google over Piers Morgan's weak search results | Boing Boing

5 Likes

internet ads is a bubble that is way overdue to pop.

6 Likes

Reminds me of a TV show in which every single character is someone who you love to hate.

11 Likes

So they’re suing Google because folks don’t want to read that miserable taint stick’s racist ramblings?

15 Likes

The existence of Google Ads in the anticompetitive bit

2 Likes

Piers who?

9 Likes

Ask Google…

7 Likes

I hope Google’s privacy policy allows them to show aggregate numbers for customers setting “Not Interested In: Piers Morgan”.

9 Likes

Can’t they just both lose?

6 Likes

5 Likes

Gee, that difficulty in finding browser-search answers featuring the Daily Mail wouldn’t have anything to do with the Stop Funding Hate campaign, would it? Because any time I see someone on Social Media link to the hateful publication, I ask them not to do so. It seems to work. Naturally the Daily Fail will have no understanding of this, any more than it comprehends empathy and human decency. May it perish in flames, and Piers Morgan along with it.

16 Likes

Some days I imagine the legal departments of companies like these just sit back with a few beers and laugh at all the idiotic things people sue them for…

1 Like

File this under “even a stupid, fascist, deliberately obtuse stopped clock is right twice a day.”

1 Like

Boing Boing remains a work in progress…

1 Like

I can’t unsee that image.

moisturizeme

7 Likes

the shit bucket daily mail whines that someone is being unfair to THEM. the irony.

4 Likes

Daily Mail: Hah! Now we don’t need Google to drive readers to our pages!

Also Daily Mail: How come Google isn’t driving readers to our pages after we purposely took steps to do just that?

1 Like

I thought of this:

1 Like

That image is disturbing. Is this the new @beschizza replacement for mouth-eyes?

2 Likes

Would you … like it to be?

8 Likes