Dallas Halloween decorations prompt multiple police visits

2 Likes

You’re nothing but

:grin::wink:

1 Like

Sam approves:

6 Likes

Personally, I hate this. It’s not even arranged in any way to make it interesting and not just trying to offend the neighbors.

2 Likes

There is, it’s called Community Standards in a lot of communities. However, this is more of a 1A issue, so a citation from Code Enforcement might be expected (it is certainly an attractive nuisance!)?

@ChuckV: It’s a good vocabulary builder for a pop song! I still really like Men at Work, even though their heydays were when I was 9-ish.

3 Likes

The same! (More or less, I don’t feel like doing the math.) “Overkill” is the first and only single I ever bought. After buying it, at K-Mart, I realized that for just a wee bit more I could get an entire album from their cheap cassette rack.

4 Likes

[they are one of my go-to internet streaming “channels”. Shh. Don’t tell anyone, but…we might be old.] :wink:

3 Likes

Reminds me of a tale of Oktoberfest in Munich. A fellow got REALLY drunk and tried to crawl home through the dog-entrance in his front door. He got stuck there. A passerby pulled down his pants and stuck a bundle of flowers up his unconscious bum. Further passersby thought this just a gag display. I think he was trapped there for a couple days. Yikes.

Yes all the vampire kids will come running to sive in. Their mothers will have to take them to the ER when they realize it wasn’t real blood and had gluten in it.

Yes, but this is Urge Overkill.

1 Like

One of my favorite Men at Work songs.

Yep, we is.

1 Like

4 Likes

I think it’s overkill. I’m no forensic’s expert but the splatter from the safe? Looks too big.

:wakes up:
“Time to bloody the bodies!”

1 Like

I know I’d be dismayed if I saw something like that when I was out on my runs, although it would mostly be from laughing too hard to get enough oxygen to continue my run.

1 Like

If I saw such a display in my remote redneck mountain hamlet, I’d figure it’s real, with Biden supporters or masking enforcers laid out.

When I was a bartender during my college years, this song/video was in heavy rotation. Surprisingly, I still love Colin Hay’s voice.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.