Dan Crenshaw describes himself as he cuts down his Qnut colleagues in comical video

Originally published at: Dan Crenshaw describes himself as he cuts down his Qnut colleagues in comical video | Boing Boing

8 Likes

16 Likes

There is a good video here from Beau about the end of Crenshaw’s speech.

22 Likes

28 Likes

Do I have to listen to the speech before watching?

8 Likes

Nope :joy::joy::joy: Not unless you really want to do full due diligence.

13 Likes

We should be enjoying these little spats within the Party of Demonstable Bad Faith, as long as we don’t take our eyes off the active damage being done to liberal democracy via the SCOTUS.

6 Likes

Bought & paid for by Koch, etc…
Hanging’s too good for the lot of 'em, especially their pay-masters.

Says the dude with an eye-patch & too dumb to understand he lost that eye for no good reason.
It certainly wasn’t because he was Defending America.,

I wonder what You Know Who will think about this evil little back-stabber’s comments?
Besides, it’s a bit too late for Crenshaw to try & distance himself from the fascists, but it is amusing to see him try

5 Likes

What we need is a loss ensuring split in the republican party before 2024, especially in the face of Biden shedding progressive support. But I doubt it will happen and bracing for another 4 of trump.

1 Like

I will not accept that. Mourning a loss that hasn’t happened is a recipe for allowing it.

3 Likes

Not mourning anything that hasn’t happened. The reality is Biden + Dems are fucking it up per usual.

The GOP always projects.

giphy

4 Likes
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.