Daring thieves rob truck by leaping into it at highway speeds

They should receive a very stiff sentence, such as being made to svälja 10 tubes of this… straight. No crackers. No nuthin’.

fr1

1 Like

I think if you steal something in such a brazen and unusual way, you should get a pass, at least for the first time you are caught. Innovation should be rewarded, if we are to advance as a society.

1 Like

But this is Sweden, so they blew it all on cigarettes and coffee.

But, again, Sweden, so it was busted by a middle-aged ex-con investigative reporter and a diminutive, anti-social supergirl computer hacker.

2 Likes

Or a middle-aged detective working with his formerly estranged daughter.

Sweden has a serious crime fiction scene.

1 Like

There have been some other instances of similar crimes, in the UK and France.

See this: https://www.connexionfrance.com/French-news/Acrobat-thieves-who-robbed-moving-trucks-driving-at-up-to-90kph-on-motorways-in-France-arrested

Some sort of a link with Romanians? Although I’m not sure that’s whether its casual fear-mongering xenophobia or an actual speciality. Why choose, it can be both.

Also, I think tapping the accelerator hard would give the asphalt ballet effect… but hitting the brakes would be just as amusing, free faceplants for the two onboard, and a particularly severe haircut for the driver behind :exploding_head:

1 Like

The real payoff is when they monetize their videos on YouTube.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.