Dating game featuring anime Colonel Sanders not so fresh

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/09/24/dating-game-featuring-anime-co.html

3 Likes

Apparently you don’t even get to fuck anime Colonel Sanders!

At least until you unlock the “Sexy Chicken” costume. Patience!

11 Likes

Is it just me, or does the text read like it is part of the Voight-Kampff test?

16 Likes
10 Likes

“Finger-••••ing good.”

12 Likes
  • Gonzo made some scandalous comments about his favorite parts of chickens in a deleted portion of The Nerdist Podcast interview with the Muppets in 2010. Chris Hardwick described the remarks later in his 2014 podcast interview with Brian Henson; as Hardwick stated: “I was like ‘what is it that you like about a chicken?’ and he just goes ‘Oh, God, I don’t know, you ever just look at their leg where it goes all the way up and connects right to…’ and it just starts getting really creepy and I’m thinking it’s amazing, and then afterwards the official Muppet folks were like ‘maybe don’t put that part in.’ Because it was so in-detailed. ‘Right where the leg connects to the underside, I mean how could you not be in love with that?’ He was so true, it was so human for lack of a better word, it was so true and totally made sense. I mean, I was like ‘oh, yeah, this is the inside of Gonzo’s head. This is what he thinks about this thing.’” To that Brian Henson replied, "Well, Gonzo is very twisted. He’s got very deep-rooted perversions. "
6 Likes

[Insert double-entendre about roosters here]

7 Likes

This is so disappointing. Honestly I was really excited by this idea. I mean the idea that the game would be actually out-there was probably a pipe dream, but it seems like they could have at least put in as much effort as a teenager making a Twine fanfic.

5 Likes

Apparently you don’t even get to fuck anime Colonel Sanders!

Feature not a bug?

Seriously though, that’s a damn shameful deficit in creative licentiousness.

1 Like

It’s like, I don’t want to play the game. But if I did want to play the game, it would definitely be because I wanted to fictionally fuck anime Colonel Sanders, right?

7 Likes

I just texted a friend about the lack of NSFW content in this advergame and they replied:

“These thighs are served bone-in.”

Just wanted to share.

8 Likes

This guy?

5 Likes

I liked BK’s better:

1 Like

So…Reba Mcentire Col or or George Hamilton Col?

1 Like

" […] most chicken-related dialogue choices will take you pretty far."

This guy should do allright, then:

7 Likes

Previously: the DC Comics mashup. Click for album:

(And that’s just Issue 2 of what is so far a 3-part series!)

4 Likes

“Advergame.” This is what corporations think of us - a herd that’s easy to manipulate.

2 Likes

Whatever it’s free on steam right now and if you think I’m going to turn down a free, fried chicken-related dating sim you’re all bonkers.

3 Likes

2 Likes