David Lynch's "Crazy Clown Time" is a wild ride

Originally published at: David Lynch's "Crazy Clown Time" is a wild ride | Boing Boing

3 Likes
2 Likes

Why do I get the feeling this party went down EXACTLY as shown?

3 Likes

Related - I’m getting a very distinct Shoresy impersonation from Mr Lynch.

I assume he was going for Neil Young but…

1 Like
  1. Best weird clown titled song since that Clowny Clown Clown song by Crispin Glover.

2. My head canon is that these are all characters from the Butthole Surfer’s song Pepper.

3 Likes

This is what was going through Dennis Hopper’s mind as he was huffing nitrous in Blue Velvet.

I like it.

6 Likes

The track has a good beat and strong atmosphere; but, I think, the video could have done without the puerile objectification. It looks like Lynch confusing edgy with titillation; like Heavy Metal Magazine.

2 Likes

That was some weird shit right there, that’s what that was.

I could swear I discovered this through a BoingBoing post when it first came out. It’s kind of terribly wonderful.

2 Likes

If you’re into David Lynch, you can interact with him daily as he draws a number from a jar.

Today’s number is 6.
What will tomorrow’s number be?

Swirl the Numbers: https://twitter.com/swirlthenumbers

1 Like

Reboing from 2012:

3 Likes

Eventually he will draw a Numberwang; and that will trigger, “THE EVENT”. #stayindoors

1 Like

September 24th, actually. Numberwang was 6, eventually: SIX 24/September/2021 - YouTube

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.