Dazzle-paint in public square in Alicante causes dizziness, triggers seizures

Ah yes, Pope Gutless Bastard I.

Exactly, Iā€™m mid thirties and I can hear that screaming noise very bloody well thank you, a local shopping centre uses it in an area where teens use to hang out near closing time. The teens are long gone, but the noise is still there, right next to a restaurant that I like thatā€™s open late!

1 Like

I am 48 and I discovered a few years ago that I couldnā€™t hear the squeal CRT TVs any more. We powered our old TV up and my son asked me about the sound, but I hadnā€™t noticed it.

Sssh. Old people are among the most likely to vote, so any plan to judge their car-worthiness according to the criteria that we use on under-18s, who canā€™t vote, and apathetic teen-to-20somethings, who generally donā€™t, is Not Happening.

(In a more serious vein, in some jurisdictions it is possible to force a retest, if you have some sort of carer relationship with the dangerous old person; but being the proximate cause of somebody losing their license is not recommended as a togetherness strategyā€¦)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.