Dead Celebrity (Part 1)

Fucking tragic.

7 Likes

I mean, I guess that makes sense, but we’re talking a world where TMZ pays top dollar for celeb gossip.

4 Likes

could be that his family wanted to process the loss privately, which is their right.

7 Likes
14 Likes
9 Likes

A trailblazer of American indie cinema

12 Likes
11 Likes
14 Likes

“It’s with a very heavy heart after speaking to the family that I have to tell you the Legendary Gerry Marsden MBE after a short illness which was an infection in his heart has sadly passed away,”

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/03/entertainment/gerry-marsden-pacemakers-obituary-trnd/index.html?utm_medium=social&utm_content=2021-01-03T20%3A40%3A37&utm_source=twcnnbrk&utm_term=link

You can’t make this stuff up.

8 Likes
10 Likes

COVID-19

13 Likes
7 Likes
8 Likes

Apparently not?

:woman_shrugging:

16 Likes

"We even got a quote from the rep from Tanya’s husband, Lance, saying, ‘As I held her in her last moments, she opened her eyes.’” Now the rep tells the outlet that Roberts’ husband got a call just after 10 a.m. Monday from the hospital saying Tanya was still alive.

Awkward.

8 Likes

6 Likes

She should do what Jon Bon Jovi did when there was a false rumor that he died; he posted a pic of himself with a copy of that day’s newspaper, along with a the comment; “Man, Heaven sure looks a LOT like New Jersey.”

9 Likes

7 Likes

Or she could do like Lou Reed and go on SNL…

Although she’s still very sick and might have now died, according to someoe the thread @beschizza posted.

7 Likes
13 Likes