Defending the rights of performative politicians, Marjorie Taylor Greene puts herself on a pedestal with Trump

Originally published at: Defending the rights of performative politicians, Marjorie Taylor Greene puts herself on a pedestal with Trump | Boing Boing

6 Likes

A pedestal, and not his big butt?

1 Like

Ewww. The last thing I want to think about it MTG advising Gaetz on what to do with his bone.

5 Likes

Jason - that image is spot-on! It shows the mean little gremlin that is actually Perjury Taylor Greene…

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

I was cracking up looking at this article photo, credit to “Boing Boing/Midjourney”. I wonder what prompts were used in the AI’s creation of this?

6 Likes

I don’t know but it’s eerily good for an AI produced image.

4 Likes

With apologies to Charlie Daniels: “The Cryptkeeper went down to Georgia, she was lookin’ for an election to steal …”

6 Likes

I can’t help but come away with the impression there’s some sort of icky relationship between eMpTy G and KO’d McC.

2 Likes

Oh, good one!

2 Likes

I suspect there were no prompts. It’s a good likeness of stingy, selfish Perjury Taylor Greene’s soul.

/s

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.