Defund the police?

6 Likes

That was brutal. I had to make myself watch it to the end. I don’t have words. Just rage.

6 Likes

AFK, burning everything the fuck down.

That needs to be watched all the way through, if only to bear witness.

3 Likes

I guess it’s a start, but time will tell if this makes a lasting difference :crossed_fingers:t4::

7 Likes

I’m of two minds here. Considering that the CPD’s initial response was to deny every potential modification requested, the major changes now codified are a HUGE step forward. But it’s the CPD we’re talking about here, so in theory this should redirect their bigoted violence……but will it, really?

2 Likes
5 Likes

FBI crime statistics:

5 Likes

Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

6 Likes

California high school team stops carrying ‘thin blue line’ flag after controversy

3 Likes

speaking of crime rates, i saw this today

6 Likes

4 months ago, a drunk women passed out in the French Quarter and was raped in plain view. The woman that called 911 saw a cop standing on the next block and ran over to get help. The cop did absolutely nothing for the next 3 minutes while the woman was raped a block away and the rapist fled. It turns out the cop was working an off-duty security detail for a movie that was filming in the quarter. Cop retired with no consequences.

Everytime I see this thread title, I wish I could replace the question mark with an exclamation point

6 Likes

Angry Jason Jones GIF by The Detour

5 Likes
9 Likes

I was just coming here to post that, from Tom Morello. Yes, that one. :metal::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Love this man!

Here is a longer version…

And an interview with the gentleman!

7 Likes
11 Likes

Ya think?

Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

9 Likes

So good.
I literally just got off the phone with my friend in Minneapolis telling me about this incident. The longer interview was really nice. Thank you.
Mr. Alex is a hero in multiple ways. So brave.
ACAB.

9 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes