DER SPIEGEL's February cover

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/02/03/der-spiegels-february-cover.html

15 Likes

i’m with Duncan Jones: i want that on a t-shirt.

23 Likes

52 Likes

He’s done a lot of them, posted them over here:

7 Likes

Anyone with a time machine able to go back and stamp a NO on Herr Drumpf’s grandpappy’s immigration visa? No need to shoot the sap, just get him to go to Canada or Mexico (snicker).

16 Likes

Whelp. They always did good covers.

Fun fact: now that Martin Schulz (former EU parliament president with quite colorful history) is candidate for the SPD, they might actually have a shot.

6 Likes

70 Likes

Brilliant.

12 Likes

I want to believe that the injury can be reversed in four years, but I seriously doubt it. And even if it can be the operation to do so is going to be long and painful.

14 Likes

Another Spiegel cover (before the election).

Wahnsinn = madness. Again, whelp.

12 Likes

I don’t get why you people are so mad now. Frankly, it just comes off as petty and hypocritical. Where was your outrage when Obama Hussein Obama was trying to save the economy, or when he was trying to help the uninsured/uninsurable not be so uninsured/uninsurable?

21 Likes

Unfortunately investigation of voter fraud is more likely code for suppression of free and fair elections.

11 Likes

Der Spiegel has always incredible covers.
The cover they did in the week after the election (I think by the same artist) was on spot too.

“THE END OF THE WORLD (as we know it)”

36 Likes

Excellent work. I am confident that the angst generated by Oranngecheetolini will inspire countless current and future graphic artists / illustrators around the world to express their discontent. Looking forward to more of this expression.

5 Likes

From an Austrian newspaper:

Basically, “God help us all” (after the election)

15 Likes

He did. Go to Canada, I mean. http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/trump-canada-yukon-1.3235254

1 Like

Trump: Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I’m a dog chasing cars. I wouldn’t know what to do with one if I caught it. You know, I just do things.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

18 Likes

Two weeks and he’s pissed away all the work that Obama did in improving our image around the world. Nice job.

16 Likes

I’m a man. Who says I’m not a man. Losers, that’s who. You call me the Joker? You know who the Joker is? I am, that’s who. Everybody says so. I’ll show you who the best Joker is.

(Jesus, I need to stop these jokes, or I will become him).

12 Likes

On the plus side, he’s really revitalized the Canadian flag badge and pins industry.

23 Likes