Mein Drumpf

[Read the post]

5 Likes

Eh, he doesnā€™t have that cool logo like the Germans had. He needs to work on the logo.

15 Likes

We need to bring the behind the curtain funny or weā€™re going to get the mystified brand-name scary.

A boot stamping on a human faceā€¦

8 Likes

As much as the animation somewhat amuses me, isnā€™t this counter-productive?

Iā€™m about as leftwing as they come but this kind of childish image remixing even puts my back up a bitā€¦ I canā€™t imagine it sitting better with actual trump supportersā€¦

Reminds me of the Tories remixing of Tony Blair portraits with devil eyes back in the day. I hated Blair but those ads actually made me feel sorry for him a little bitā€¦

18 Likes

From here across the pond it looks like I should build a retro-style atomic shelter, and then stock it with a lot of popcorn and assorted noms for watching the show.

ā€¦on the other hand it may not be that bad, a politician rarely does even a fraction of what he promises.

6 Likes

He has the best logos, he makes great logos, he knows all the logos.

37 Likes

That would be scary. Trump would just hire someone else to do it, and then declare bankruptcy.

21 Likes

Maybe he could create a shell country to do it with?

18 Likes

Would he let Putin forclose on Alaska?

9 Likes

Iā€™m sure he could work an angle on itā€¦

He only likes states you canā€™t see Russia from?

4 Likes

My guess is, on the off chance Trump wins, Congress refuses to pass/approve anything he does (shocker, I know!) until he decides to do something without Congress, at which point we get Impeachment hearingsā€¦ or just 4 years of lame duck Presidencyā€¦

4 Likes

You know, I donā€™t think heā€™s got anything against Alaska, some of the people there are good people, but letā€™s face it, Alaska is a loser.

His words not mine! Hypothetically!

5 Likes

Vice President Christie has postponed your impeachment hearings.

10 Likes

That is a cool GIF, and while Trump is kind of an egotistical loudmouth, he is still not Hitler. Nor will he ever be, unless a President Trump were to find a way to dissolve congress and fire the Supreme Court (or replace the Justices with twelve cronies.)

4 Likes

Yes, and probably so.

But Hitler wasnā€™t Hitler because he was Hitler. he was Hitler because of the brownshirts, et al.

15 Likes

Comparing phĆ¼cking everyone to Hitler has made the comparison totally benignā€¦

5 Likes

Comical, even.

Even the Wicked Witch is nicknamed ā€œHitlaryā€, however lesser evil she is.

ā€¦also, somebody else already mentioned it here elsewhere but it fits here too:

7 Likes

Oh quit being such a hitler.

16 Likes