DeSantis gets called out for lying about abortion

Originally published at: DeSantis gets called out for lying about abortion | Boing Boing

10 Likes

“We will be a pro-life president, and we will support pro-life policies,” said DeSantis.

Erm, Ron, darling; you are talking about yourself in the third person. That’s a clear sign of being cuckoo-bananas in the belfry.

28 Likes

Yes, it’s great that the journalist is pushing back on the BS, 100%. I’m glad to see that she did that, along with stats (1.3%, etc). I’m not gonna try to find out, but I also hope she goes back and gets him to answer her question too, which he was deflecting by throwing this crap at the fan.

13 Likes

I think that means him and his god, right?

10 Likes

Dear Ron,

No one wants you in their uterus, bedroom, or library. Please take your daddy knows best fascist sideshow and fall in a deep hole.

Sincerely,
Everybody

PS- Maybe you and Ted Cruz can form a club.

21 Likes

We agree with you wholeheartedly.

10 Likes

None of the people who need to (repeatedly) see him called out for lying are watching MSNBC. It’s a slam dunk for those of us who already know he’s a lying liar. Not sure how much good it will be for the others to see it, but we have to get their eyes on it to be sure.

11 Likes

The “evidence” is that Republicans have been chanting this refrain for decades, so DeSantis and everyone else has heard it ad infinitum and conservatives just assume it must be true.

10 Likes

Speaking about himself in the third person might be down to a nasty case of incipient monarchy. I believe the French developed a cure for that.

9 Likes

C’mon America.
Get your shit together!

2 Likes

He’s speaking in first person plural. Third person would be:

“He will be a pro-life president, and he will support pro-life policies,” said DeSantis.

DeSantis is not the first politician to use the royal we:

10 Likes

Burns would still be inside the bounds of journalistic integrity if she pointed out he’s a dumbshit, right?

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.