Ice-cold DeSantis shows zero support for wife's speech

Originally published at: Ice-cold DeSantis shows zero support for wife's speech | Boing Boing

6 Likes

“Does anyone want a president like this?”

Apparently yes, since Trump is almost visibly hostile to anyone but himself talking.

10 Likes

I imagine for a small minded misogynist like him seeing, not just any woman, but his fucking subordinate get more attention than him even momentarily was enraging.

18 Likes

Keep in mind that this is a guy who (it’s alleged) used to mispronounce “Thai food” as a way to weed out uppity women who might be inclined to have opinions of their own.

7 Likes

DeSantis seems to be taking his cues from the Ted Cruz Handbook for Presidential Campaigning.

8 Likes

I don’t know…it kind of seems like he’s listening.
Seemed to me like the thing the video was calling out was how often and disgustingly he smeared his face holes with his hands. Hands he will very soon be shaking with attendees. :grimacing:
And, to be clear, I actively despise this guy, so I’m not defending him at all.
I’m sure he’s a misogynist, he’s just also gross, hygiene-wise.

12 Likes

Sticky, chocolate-pudding fingers.

6 Likes

That’s…that’s a different hole…

4 Likes

Listening to her bash him and their kids like that, and watching him unable to crack a smile at her “lighthearted” take on family life, I get the feeling that these two are some of the most miserable people on the planet. Bleah.

6 Likes

Until I could match the shadow of the lectern against his pants, it almost looked like poor CGI. What’s up with that? :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

The Authoritarian 9000 Gov Bot looks a little glitchy. Maybe too much of that Florida humidity.

9 Likes

At least he doesn’t wipe that on other people, right?

2 Likes

Fuck that fascist guy but holy shit she’s even more terrifying.

3 Likes

he was weeding them out” - well that certainly is one perspective. but i guess he had to put some sort of spin on all those unreturned calls and disconnected numbers

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.