An enraged Donald Trump spent hours bashing Ron DeSantis before the governor's "big announcement"

Originally published at: An enraged Donald Trump spent hours bashing Ron DeSantis before the governor's "big announcement" | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Television Drama GIF by SuccessionHBO

13 Likes

Nothing says like “stable genius” like ALL CAPS

17 Likes

What a maroon.

15 Likes

I’ve seen toddlers who threw more coherent and just tantrums.

13 Likes

And to THOSE WHO MAY CALL ME A TANTRIMMING TODDLER you can go suck it LIKE FOX NEWS IS SUCKING IN THE RATINGS RIGHT NOW

10 Likes

Rob DeSanctimonious

Ain’t no way he came up with that one by himself.

4 Likes

A little?

4 Likes

Animated GIF

The more infighting, the better

2 Likes

I’ve seen babies make more coherent arguments in their diapers!

2 Likes

“NO WARS ANYWHERE”? From the guy who said, while in office, “the American people are weary of war without victory. Nowhere is this more evident than with the war in Afghanistan, the longest war in American history — 17 years.”

3 Likes

I continue to be amazed that there are people who can read Trump’s rantings and not immediately think “There’s something very wrong with that guy.”

9 Likes

For once, I hope the orange turd is right…that the Florida scum can’t win without Turd’s enforcement. Resulting in: Turd can’t win from the jail cell he’s inching towards and Scum can’t win without Turd. A perfect storm.

3 Likes

Sesame Street Popcorn GIF by Muppet Wiki

4 Likes

Just please pronounce it “Ron Dee Santis” and not “Rondah Santus” as I hear many do.

… um why

The name is not from medieval English—there is no reason to apply the Great Vowel Shift to it

PREACH! one-term, twice-impeached, found guilty of sexual abuse and defamation in a civil case, indicted former president #45. PREACH!./s

I wonder if he realizes that by doing this on Truth Social all he is doing is preaching to the choir? There’s no one but your backup singers in your pews Donny.

Anyone think he would dare do this on Twitter even with Elon Musk at the helm?

1 Like

Dunno. Scum can promise Turd a presidential pardon for life for everything to get his endorsement.

Mind you Turd probably figures he can give it to himself before he actually ends up behind bars. I mean Elizabeth Holmes still isn’t in….

1 Like

It’s how he had it pronounced in previous campaigns, and it avoids confusion. The way Americans turn almost every vowel into “ah” is also just a pet peeve of mine.

He will, starting in July. And Musk will let him.

2 Likes