DeSantis disastrous campaign launch earns him the nickname “DeSastré”

Originally published at: DeSantis disastrous campaign launch earns him the nickname "DeSastré" | Boing Boing

10 Likes

Oh, that’s much more like it. DeSanctimonious was never gonna stick.

:grinning:

16 Likes

i dont know what everyone is so upset about! as far as i am concerned the announcement went exactly how i hoped it would go.

15 Likes

Nothing like starting out with a bang. :rofl:

wgn-tv chicago GIF by WGN Morning News

4 Likes

Even the incorrectly spelled English version of that, “DeSaster”, would still be appropriate. And Republicans couldn’t reject it out of hand because “In 'Murica we speak English not Spanish!” [They’d likely find other reasons to reject it, because in a cult you reject facts that don’t agree with your world view. But that’s another issue.]

3 Likes

Twitter Spaces groans under weight of Ron DeSantis and Elon Musk’s egos

[…]

We asked Twitter for an explanation of its performance yesterday, but in lieu of a helpful response only received the poop emoji. Again.

12 Likes

Quite the day for nicknames. Just today, I’ve read Disastré, DeSastris, and Shrillbilly (for MTG). It makes me smile!

4 Likes

A great day for democracy, indeed!

Pivo Lol GIF by Radegast

7 Likes

Don’t leave out Vladimir Puddin’.

4 Likes

I think Desastre is the type of leader that doesn’t take well to being made fun of. Also, the glitches are ever so funny and out of the campaign’s control he must be losing it behind the curtains.
Secretly, i can’t wait to hear the reports of him flying of the rails, grumpy binge eating, tirades, etc.

King Of The Hill Reaction GIF

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.