DeSantis looks unhappy about his Iowa Participation Trophy

Originally published at: DeSantis looks unhappy about his Iowa Participation Trophy - Boing Boing

6 Likes

The sort of reward that angrily inspires a certain sort of parent to slap a “My Kid Can Beat Up Your Kid” sticker on their car bumper. The DeSantis’s? I can see them now, duct-taping a badly made Dem effigy to the back of their SUV.

6 Likes

All gQpers look unhappy to me.

8 Likes

Maybe this will cheer him up??? Getting a sandwich named for you is a good thing, right???

https://www.axios.com/2024/01/12/iowa-caucus-burgers-zombie-burger-meals-food

1 Like

“our little snowflake”…

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
going to add that to the ever-growing list of things i call the fascist pretend governor of floriDUH, MoRon DeathSentence, bootsie boom-boom meatball puddin’ fingers (when i’m being nice).

3 Likes

DeSantis smiles only when the thugs hustle away the comedian. Perhaps it reminds him of his time in the Guantanamo torture cells, or maybe it’s the closest he’ll ever get to feeling like he has a Secret Service detail.

7 Likes

I really wish the comedian had refused to leave until compelled to do so by actual law enforcement.

2 Likes

Oh Casey, not the sharpest butter knife in the drawer eh?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.