Ron DeSantis is greeted in Iowa with a bullhorn: "Go back to Florida, Puddingfingers!" (video)

Originally published at: Ron DeSantis is greeted in Iowa with a bullhorn: "Go back to Florida, Puddingfingers!" (video) | Boing Boing

7 Likes

That pretty much made my day.

14 Likes

ummm… -ahem- a word, please!
DeSantisland is not all of florida, hello!
in fact, here in the way, way south (Conch Republic), the go-go boot wearing Napoleon is most definitely not adored by all!
thank you.
/indignant rant

22 Likes

Sorry, can’t watch it because of the link to ‘The site rated X by it’s owner but not the good kind of X’.

5 Likes

That woman single-handedly has restored my faith in Iowans. Thank you!

14 Likes

But is she heckling him because she substantively disagrees with his positions or because he’s committed the cardinal sin of challenging her Orange God Emperor?

11 Likes

More cowbell!

10 Likes

After a really rough week, that was the entertainment I needed.

8 Likes

Now do it in Harley Quinn’s voice from B:TAS.

5 Likes

I don’t find this entertaining at all, this is the will of Murdoch and trump has nothing to do with pudding fingers.

7 Likes

5 Likes

Protest Sound Booth for Secretary!

1 Like

Blockquote
ummm… -ahem- a word, please!
DeSantisland is not all of florida, hello!
in fact, here in the way, way south (Conch Republic), the go-go boot wearing Napoleon is most definitely not adored by all!
thank you.
/indignant rant

Here, here!
Edited to fix block quote

1 Like

Her “Get the fuck away from me!” chant indicates that she may be a liberal. We cuss more!

2 Likes

The protestor was rocking some major cool glasses rims. Big props!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.