Ron De Chump

Looks like we’ll need a Chump thread for the strange little fanatic fascist wannabe POTUS from Florida.

Have a feeling it’s going to be a barrel full of monkeys.

7 Likes

Loading GIF by KITKAT

5 Likes

7 Likes

Video Games Fallout GIF

7 Likes

Angry Get Out GIF by Arrow Video

12 Likes

Sorry if this isn’t exactly the right thread, but I wanted to share this fundraiser link before 5/31:

10 Likes
7 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

Is he offering to pardon Trump?

6 Likes

This will be the rallying offer for every gQpr running for office from now on.

Pardon ALL the crimes! :angry:

4 Likes

How many 100 yr old people do we think Deathsantis killed over the past couple of years in Florida?

5 Likes

Keep fighting back, floridians

11 Likes
6 Likes

Something that’s been crossing my mind. That bill that allows him to run. is it constitutional? If the law was passed saying that it didn’t take effect until an intervening election I don’t think I’d question it. But this isn’t what the people voted for, it may have changed votes if it was known ahead of time.

5 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

As the nation dunks on Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis for not knowing how to pronounce his own last name, it may be distracting from more important things. To wit: Friday DeSantis signed into law a controversial bill that critics say is “ripe for abuse” by bad landlords.

The bill, HB 133, allows landlords in Florida to charge tenants a nonrefundable, limitless, recurring fee in lieu of a security deposit, or what’s been dubbed “junk fees.”

Supporters of the bill — including corporate lobbying interests that stand to turn a profit from it — say it offers tenants an alternative to paying lump-sum security deposits that can often cost upward of one or maybe two months’ rent.

In Florida’s hot rental market, that could be thousands of dollars upfront.

Critics of the legislation have another word to describe the so-called security deposit alternative that the legislation permits, however: “predatory.”

2 Likes
9 Likes