DeSantis's Twitter campaign launch suffers rapid unscheduled disassembly

makes sense. the launch was a murder after all

7 Likes

The rocket launch or the campaign launch?

“Yes.”

8 Likes

3 Likes

Yes to this image as the official BB graphical representation of this fascist asshat.
No to… well… just about everything else these days.

4 Likes

This included here for context…

6 Likes

The absolute BEST part of this whole fiasco was President Biden sending out his fundraising tweet saying “This link is working” during the event. :joy: :joy: :joy:

9 Likes

I’m sure what looks to us mere mortals like a woeful series of technical glitches caused by his gutting of Twitter are actually further evidence of Musk’s 5D chess game.

BTW. If you aren’t already listening, the ‘Flipping the Bird: Elon vs. Twitter’ podcast from Wondery is well worth your time.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I wonder if while the cluster fuckery was in progress, there was a series of behind the scenes:
“get Tom on this to fix it”
“uh, boss, you fired Tom”
“well, get Janet!”
“she’s gone too”
Ad infinitum

But I concede this is unlikely, as I don’t think he knows the names of anyone who works for him.

3 Likes

How Elno sees all his employees:

roman-fedorenko-cgfed-roman-fedorenko-cgfed-tbrender-001

(Maybe with an I, Mudd style number tag.)

4 Likes

No, that’s too charitable. That’s what he wants to replace them with. For now all he sees is the endless hollow faces of the great unwashed.

3 Likes

Of course, but he wants them to wear those robot suits so that he can pretend. (Until the real ones are working … next year?)

2 Likes
2 Likes

He should have held it in Meta, thingy, Verse. Guaranteed success for a forward looking politician

2 Likes
3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.