Musk live streams fart noises from Twitter

Originally published at: Musk live streams fart noises from Twitter | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Twitter is eventually going to be run out of whoever’s basement Musk is living in.

o-SHITTER-TWITTER-570

14 Likes

Musk’s “free speech” meets William Burroughs’ “the man who taught his asshole to talk.”

7 Likes

All the evidence points to it… he’s a fourteen year old boy. Dreams of building tunnels, fast cars. rocket ships, space travel, flame throwers, and making fart noises.

23 Likes

Surely his next clever move is combining those last two.

14 Likes

It’s amazing how unfunny Musk is.

16 Likes

It would also explain his insecurity around gender. Fourteen years old was the worst time for bullying during my schooldays.

25 Likes

that 70s show lol GIF by IFC

9 Likes
8 Likes

Elon, back to ‘adding value’ once again. What a relief.

5 Likes

He’s making other right-wingers look funny.

4 Likes

Welcome to 2008. Le Twittre - Penny Arcade

4 Likes

It looks like Musk has found a fallguy/scapegoat to take over Twitter before it fails.

10 Likes

There’s the 5D chess. Musk generously made himself look like an idiot to lower expectations to 0 so that anything this guy does will be success.

7 Likes

The farts were on sale, cheap.
lindsey graham huffing tRump farts

7 Likes

Perhaps Steve Davis will try to save money by making tweets shorter.

4 Likes

I remember when Jason used to show up in episodes of Leo Leportes TWIT. He was a shill for Elon back in the day. Man, he is so sad.

3 Likes

Shittr dot net - I’ve still got it and I will still give it to anyone that will use it for a Mastodon instance

(Edited because why have a followable link for a site that has nothing there right now)

7 Likes

Humor requires empathy

4 Likes

Maybe we are just not the target audience; these guys seem to love it.

2 Likes