Boob jokes about renaming Twitter

Originally published at: Boob jokes about renaming Twitter | Boing Boing

6 Likes

How can anyone be so consistently, embarrassingly unfunny?

37 Likes

He really is the Chief Twit.

14 Likes

Imagine every time you told a joke, no matter how uninspired or sophomoric or insipid, someone congratulated you on your wit. I’ve seen a clip of Musk talking about trolling Hard Drive magazine some more – nobody points out to him that in trying to dunk on actual comedians, he got worked, they just smiled and agreed. He had a small taste of reality when he got booed at a Dave Chappelle show…otherwise he is completely insulated from it.

In short, money really does make people unbelievably stupid.

23 Likes

What a boob.

10 Likes

I, for one, am sufficiently childish to see how they could have made the sign even worse than that.

6 Likes

ITYM Chief Twit

10 Likes

I’ve seen humorists posit that this is one reason comedians are often less conventionally attractive than other entertainers. When you look like a supermodel or have more money than God you don’t have to work very hard to make people laugh at your jokes.

13 Likes

“att itter”

I picture Musk sitting on his plane, hotboxing the cabin crew, giggling “heh-heh, heh-heh, he said ‘Titter’.”

I think he’s given up completely. Perhaps Prince Bonesaw demanded his investment back by October, and Musk knows that ain’t happening in the next dozen Octobers. Why not pour gasoline over the data centers and figuratively fiddle while Twitter burns?

5 Likes

5 Likes

I’m disappointed. I was hoping for BOOB JOKES , not twat jokes.

6 Likes

“Concerning.”

/s

4 Likes

boobies booby GIF

17 Likes

The ex-employees of Thwaites made their feelings known in a far more obvious way than EM did

as opposed to

titter

tĭt′ər

intransitive verb

1. To laugh in a restrained, nervous way; giggle.
19 Likes

8 Likes

I saw the picture of the altered sign the other day, and wasn’t sure if it was 'shopped or not, it’s just so stupid. It’s like a joke about how dumb and immature Elno is. The fact that it is so dumb is what convinced me it was true. I assumed it was “titter” as in laugh - because, thanks to Elno, Twitter is such a joke, now. It didn’t really occur to me that it was a “tit” joke (because… it isn’t, really - “titter” already being a word with a meaning).

10 Likes

More of a boob.

3 Likes

I see from the screenshot that he’s made his own name into an equally clever joke.

The only thing funny about this is watching it all fall apart.

5 Likes

I didn’t even notice that :person_facepalming:

4 Likes